Sunday, April 5, 2009

Inspiration

Sometimes its so hard to find inspiration and motivation for something.

In my case, exercising.

Gosh I pay for a bloody sport shoes and I must start using it.

I just read a very inspirational post by Robb. I definitely love the liposuction idea.

I can't do crash diet, not with my two Tim Tam a day.

I don't really like green apple eventhought I will eat it.

I don't like puking eventhought that one of the easiest.

Okay, I don't wanna lost 40kg. I will be left like slightly more than 10kg. haha.

5 kg would be enough. :) I shall start running tomorrow. Despite how cold the weather is.

I need more motivations than just seeing hot, tall, skinny, gorgeous, melbourne chicks prancing around in a minidress. Fine, I still wear minidress (just without the tall skinny hot part.)

We shall wait and see.

8 comments:

KY said...

make it happen, pinky!

Emily T said...

Woohooo go girl! But you don't need to lose weight la, you look great as it is! :) But okay, we might just want to maintain just so we could eat that extra piece of TimTam after dinner hehe. When I get my running shoes, we go jog together okay! Need to lose my bulging tummy :/

Pinky Tham said...

KY, haha I will try.

Emily, hhahahha ok more like be fitter haha I have so many health freaks at home here. can can! we go ok? hahaha

val said...

my darling i wouldn't exactly say i was inspired by his post..! i mean his determination is inspirational i suppose, but his methods are a bit scary and erm.. unhealthy right?

but i'm not worried la i know you love food too much! (like me)

melissa chen said...

Um, babe. Aren't you already engaged in that certain *ehem* form of exercise which supposedly makes a person lose alot of sweat and um, KGs? Hahaha..

Running in the cold weather is awesome, isn't it? o.O

R said...

cold weather - good!

makes ur body generate more heat and burn more fat. :D

Anonymous said...

vogmall.com is a professional on-line shop. There shoes of NIKE , JORDON ,UGG, GUCCI and so on are be sold . We give you the lowest price and biggest discount.You are pleased to visit our website http:www.vogmall.com

Pinky Tham said...

val, hahaha yes he is really motivated. haha I can't.. I love my food too much :(

mel, ahem what sort of exercise eh? hahahaha I still haven't try yet hahaha

robb, serious? Why am i still fat :(