Friday, April 3, 2009

food

I always have a strong urge to blog when I am flooded with work. Maybe thats when I used my brain. haha.

Easter holidays is next week, yay!

Cute easter egg from Su Lynn and its yummy with 'egg white and yolk'.


We also discover some wonderful fungus that's growing on our kiwi in the fridge.

(I urge you to click on the picture, you can see it clearly. :) )

Ok to ease your appetite, I bought different flavour of MAMA instant noodle. I love the Tom Yum's one.

l to r: Tom Yum, Duck(I think), Pork flavours

Thats about it, I don't have a very interesting week beside doing assignment. Do you realise the first 3 word of assignment is ASS?

I realise all I blogged about is food.

8 comments:

KY said...

ASSignment is all fun and good :P

Huai Bin said...

Jesus Pinky, I opened the large photo and it even grossed me out. And you made your housemate touch it. Eeeeeeeeeee

:p

Haha! It's quite difficult to gross me out but you did it. :)

Mellissa said...

Eeeeeyucksss, disgusting, woman!

electronicfly said...

eh the tops of the mold look like kiwi seeds! as if the kiwi's sprouting liddat~~ hehe eh, from the photo it looks kinda cute la.. furry furry liddat. :P

Pinky Tham said...

ky, look at the kiwi la...

hb, hahhahaha I didn't make you touch it yet!

Mell, Don't worrryy everywhere else where is still clean

ee fei, hahahah yeah lo not that bad righT? I make my housemate touch it. hehe

val said...

who's kiwi? eric ah.

Pinky Tham said...

hahaha nope, its su lynn ones. she brought over for us haha

Unknown said...

omg babe.. lol.. i followed your instructions and opened the kiwi picture in another tab..

i actually think its really pretty lor.. i mean, it's disgusting lar... it's moss/fungus after all..

but the little black bead like thingys at the end of the fungus was really interesting... HAHAHAH