Wednesday, April 8, 2009

52

I always wanted to do the Project 365 day picture thing but honestly speaking I don't have such dedication (like jogging...) haha. But it seems so fun to everyone else that make me feel like doing it.

So I came up something for myself. Project 52 weeks! That mean I will post up a picture every week! haha. wtf. let me humour myself ok?

I shall consider this week my first week!

Project 52: Week 1, Apr 1st - 7th


I took this on the Sunday, 5th April, the day I bought myself out alone to the city and suddenly it rained heavily. I was stuck hiding under this closed bookstore. My view for 5-8 minutes shivering in cold. wonderful haha.

9 comments:

KY said...

cold? but when you go home kit will warm you up!

Yatz said...

keep warm and take care!

Huai Bin said...

I did a something like this last time too - it was called Photo Friday, one theme every week. Heh! I stopped after a while. Lazy. :S

May said...

hmmph....52 weeks sounds good. lol

joshuaongys said...

I don't have such dedication (like jogging...) HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA and project 52 is awesome!!! not like everyone who go follow wat ppl do the 365 days project hmphf lame... lolx

ch3ryl said...

hmm... this seems like a good idea. i had wanted to do the Project 365 as well, but i really dont have the confidence that i can commit to it so religiously.

*thumbs up* keep it up!

Andrew said...

haha!! ok what!! project 52!! LOL =D maybe i'll just do project 12!!! 1 photo per month!! LOL +_D

Pinky Tham said...

ky, hahaha if he not at home leh?

Yat, hahha you tooo!

Hb, Really? Ok I hope i will not be too lazy.

rockstone, good right? You must do it too hahah

joshua, hahaha I know myself lazy so I try different way lo hahaha

cheryl, thank you! try the project 52 then hahahah its easier i think. :)

andrew, ahaha project 12 not enough la tooo short. 52 weeks better la haha

Jack Ng said...

good start ... good project !