Project 52, Week 4 Apr 22nd - 28th
I did not take any picture worth remembering this week. However I found this ad that I used to love a lot. I even download the soundtrack. This one remind me of us now somehow. Young, fresh and bouncing off everywhere to find the right spot. And the colours, definitely. This somehow reminded me what I'm studying can be special at times.
5 comments:
Haha..nice! I didn't know they used this song for an ad.. heck, I just randomly dloaded this song after stumbling upon it on Youtube! But still, love the song :D
chun shite!!!
unfortunately i don't think i'll ever be in production
mel, hahahha nice right? I love this ad.. its so cool.. hahaha yeah the song totally suit it.
YH, hahahha serious? go watch the 2nd and 3rd part.. hahah but this still the best..
haha.my ad&promo played this adv as well.niceee=)but rather lengthy.
Pinky!! You motivated me to do Project 365.!! Or maybe Project 52. Lol
Post a Comment