Pinky the gay dolphin.

Poor cute dolphin, pink and gay (still debating). sigh. Her name is Pinky too.
Does that mean I am gay too?
On another note, I didn't jog today. I blogged at 1am yesterday so its consider today which mean tomorrow is the jogging day which means I have to jog today as now is midnight. yay.
Btw, I love this picture of mine, since this blog is lacking a picture of mine.

Happy Happy picture
4 comments:
Nice picture! And See you soon!!!
Gee, what's with the sudden fascination with the pink and potentially "gay" dolphin? And you wonder why people assume that you like Pink stuff, Pinky.. tsk, tsk. Hahaha.
vogmall.com is a professional on-line shop. There shoes of NIKE , JORDON ,UGG, GUCCI and so on are be sold . We give you the lowest price and biggest discount.You are pleased to visit our website http:www.vogmall.com
ky, hahaha see ya soon!!!
mel, hahahha its too cute though.. true but pink dolphin is too cute. I don't mind hahaha
Post a Comment