Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Home

I miss each of them.

One who I can emo with and also as equally emo-fied as me, who I could throw random music to and love it, who would hardly say no to my mamak craving and clubbing needs.

One who does the silliest thing, silliest comments, who make me laugh with the weirdest attic, who would be a millionaire and buy us an island.

One who share the painful secondary school and college life with me, which make it easier, our shared ambitions for education and make up interest.

One who share random countless stuff through Skype, and how I felt distance make us even closer, and those things we shared in our e-mails and how we try to reply as soon as we can.

One who have the strongest will and definitely the smartest person I know, who I know will definitely change the world one day.

One who is always up for whole night gim rummy and never fail to look at the brighter side of life.

One who love to snap photos, even when drunk and let us keep great memory about it every single time.

One who I know more than half my life, who love chocolate like nothing else in the world and laugh until she cry.

One who are the fierce of all of us, who are the busiest and who have too many guys. haha.

and mostly, I miss the horrified faces you guys give me when I make my obscene joke

Project 52, Week 3 Apr 15th - 21st


I think that was the last time we have a proper picture together.. I think it was taken in year 2007. No rule saying Project 52 can't use an older picture because this piece definitely say more than a 1000 words. When do you think we can snap one again?

11 comments:

May said...

ahh...damn sweet...but we no more unilife together. :( sob

melissa chen said...

miss you too.

xoxo, the other emo one. haha.

Ai-Lynn said...

miss u loads too woman *sniff*
see emo liao lol.

Pinky Tham said...

may, haha but we can uni holiday together... haha

mel, I miss you too, the emo one.. haha

Ai-lynn, aww.. don't emo k.. I miss you too

val said...

awww.... <3

Pinky Tham said...

hehehehe <3

Shwe Ying The Great said...

why, ping?! whyyyyy?! why do you have to make me chock up a lil with er.. water from my eyes and nose? =(

Pinky Tham said...

hugs hugs!!! don't ah... hehe at least i make you a lil.. erm wet all the way from here... hehe

val said...

i think the last one is really funny... "the fiercest, busiest and have too many guys" wahahhaha

Pinky Tham said...

hahahahha so true right? :P who else got the most guys among us? hahah

thecw said...

eh sorry ah lagging a bit

SHO SCHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETsz