Thursday, May 7, 2009

sushi

I'm trying to write a bibliography on why and how did sushi impact and change the world.

And apparently it did. Great.

Why did I choose sushi again?

Just let me eat it.

7 comments:

Ai-Lynn said...

sushi makes the world go round!

KY said...

next up - sashimi?

Mellissa said...

Just bullshit a lot about how you know, it's interesting that sushi is so widely available now when it originated from Japanese culture which is known to be relatively stubborn and unchanged :X I am master of bullshitting in essays!

R said...

this post brings out the bimboness in you. lol

Pinky Tham said...

ai-lynn, it does literally. hahaha so say some professor.. haha

ky, i want to eat them!

mell, haha but they want us to analyse sigh.. thats is a very good point.. you really can bullshit eh? hahha

robb, like how? its assignment ahhaha

kimong.com said...

Give me a lot of sushi and let me be your researcher and I'll tell you the taste, and give you feedback.. then you write...hehehe...

Yummmmmmmmm

kimong.com

Pinky Tham said...

kim, hahah you sure? even those weird tasting ones? haha