Monday, May 25, 2009

parcel

Today is supposedly to be hell.

But I got one awesome surprise this afternoon!

Project 52, Week 8, 19th - 25th May


A parcel full of something I'm obssesed with! hehe.. When I saw it, I almost want to dance and jump around my room. Thank you so much Fifi, very very sweet of you :)

The parcel really make my day :)

ps, I almost have to make my project 52 picture of a 26 floor stairway which I'm stuck at recently. Depressing la.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha :D It's your birthday presents! Sorry it got to you quite late, so er...belated lah!

Glad you like them... Aih, I'm going back from the UK soon..so no more UD stuff.

Pinky Tham said...

fifi, aww thank you so much! hehehe not too late :)... ah, there always online shopping but i haven't dare to tried that. Thank you again! hehe