Sunday, May 3, 2009

comfort.

It has already been 3 months.

Oddly I felt like I haven't been much or enough places in the city. I think I was too busy trying to build my comfort zone here.

Melbourne is a very unique place, it has many little quirky things.

Their art on the street, quaint little cafe and shop, graffiti and posters on the wall, and little alley ways.

And sometimes it can be surprising whats lurking around the corner. It's like you will never know what you will discover unless you are lost in it.

Project 52, Week 5 Apr 29th - May 4th


Saw this in a toilet at our uni favourite hang out place, Workshop. Good place for drinking and chilling. 110% support to the additional saying. Of course, love is one too many great thing, but sex just make it better right? ;)

5 comments:

melissa chen said...

Trust you to put something like that up! :D

KY said...

very true very true :D

Pinky Tham said...

mel, haha but its an interesting picture right? hahhaa

ky, hahhaa i am just waiting for you to agree

May said...

urmm..i wan to see 2 people in some position..more visual than words pls. ahahhahaha

Pinky Tham said...

i go google the picture first hahhaha but 18sx wor that one hahaha