Sunday, May 17, 2009

21

Project 52, Week 7 12th - 18th May



wishful? check

confused? check

playful? check

perverted? check

stubborn? check

idealistic? check

I guess going to adulthood doesn't give us answer just yet.

--

One of my most pampered birthday. whee happy happy :)

thank you boy :)


awesome sweaters from the Melbourne chicks, Su Lynn, Emily and Janice. Thankkkk youuu girls! awesome top from uni mates and havainas from one of the dude.

finally I got a handcuff!!!!!! hahahaha
and whole lots of timtam from housemates and loft boys.

Whee I'm 21 :)

8 comments:

Mellissa said...

This is like the 3rd time I'm saying this, but happy birthday woman! :)

KY said...

hehehe so many packs of tim tam!!!

Carol said...

HAPPY 21st Pinky!
You look very hot in that picture with pink horns!:)

Pinky Tham said...

mell, hahhaha i know babe.. but thank you again! hehhehe muakkks

ky, i know.. bless me.

carol, heheh thank you carol! i like the horn tooo

melissa chen said...

LOL @ the Tim Tams. That's really a whole lot, yo. The sweater looks really nais :)

But the best has prolly gotta be the pink, flurry (fluffy + furry) handcuffs. Haha.

Oh and Ping, please don't "ink" the new wallet, if you know what I mean. Tsk tsk :P

Glad you seem to have had an awesome 21st celebration :)

val said...

aww mel don't remind her of the inking! lol.

agree with you about the handcuffs haha.

Pinky Tham said...

mel, hahaha yes i have to admit I was very excited about the pink furry handcuff.. hehehe no worries I will take good care of the wallet.. it was awesome but it will be even more awesome if you guys were here :(

val, hehheheeh you guys know what i like eh.. ehehehe

Emily T said...

I LOVE that picture of you in this post! :D