Hey Wai Ping! I'm one of Val's friends, Kim :) Was curious to know where you got your boots and how much they cost. Am in Melb too and trying to find affordable boots is such a royal pain!
hi kim! I got my boots from this shop called Imagination in Swanston St. right after the corner of Lonsdale. Its about 80 bucks but the shop have sales now :):)
7 comments:
hello. can show face ar?lol
ping did you use the application on d iphone to edit colours wan!?! hahah what isit called again?
may, hahaha shy la... wtf last post got my face..
su lynn, hahah i used photoshop for this one.. a good way to procastinate hahaha.. the iphone one is called colourcanvas i think
pinky, where did you bought your boots??? please dont say aus. LOL
denise... erm.. really from there wor.. hehe..
Hey Wai Ping! I'm one of Val's friends, Kim :) Was curious to know where you got your boots and how much they cost. Am in Melb too and trying to find affordable boots is such a royal pain!
hi kim! I got my boots from this shop called Imagination in Swanston St. right after the corner of Lonsdale. Its about 80 bucks but the shop have sales now :):)
Post a Comment