you'll be fine and I shall see you soon!
hahaha I will be and will try not to burn down the kitchen :P
I visit you one day, you cook for me chicken hor fun. Or however you spell it. Hahahahhaha
Cook for me one day okay! Hahaha, you can use my kitchen but please don't burn down Verve cause then we'll have a lot of explaining to do!
eman, wahhh ok give me time to practise first ok? mell, of course! I will try not too, or else we have to run all the way down.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
you'll be fine and I shall see you soon!
hahaha I will be and will try not to burn down the kitchen :P
I visit you one day, you cook for me chicken hor fun. Or however you spell it. Hahahahhaha
Cook for me one day okay! Hahaha, you can use my kitchen but please don't burn down Verve cause then we'll have a lot of explaining to do!
eman, wahhh ok give me time to practise first ok?
mell, of course! I will try not too, or else we have to run all the way down.
Post a Comment