Sunday, February 15, 2009

keeper.

photo stickers, choreographed class pictures, long forgotten photo albums, birthday cards, rusty earring and necklaces, half attempt diary, a lot of hidden shopping bags, limited edition stamps, sandylion stickers, notes pass around class, valentine's card and notes, forgotten love letters, dried roses, flyers, magazines that way too old, newspaper clips, school magazines, stories book, novels, fictions, dictionary, stabilo's colour pens, random unfiled lectures notes, hard labored college assignments, cutesy hair clips, colour paper, wrapping paper, certs from all kind of school societies, loose change, old cds, folded stars

that's what I found in this beloved cupboard.


the things that we keep sometimes..

8 comments:

KY said...

lets read out the half empty diary :P

Eman Azrin said...

I used to do this too. Then some things just lost their value of importance. Sigh. Such is the way of life.

Pinky Tham said...

Ky, i throw it out already hahahah

Eman, I like to keep stuff haha... sometimes but some bring back memories. :)

melissa chen said...

I have a box similar to yours, Ping. It has some memorable notes, except for them dried up roses or love letters lah..cause my love life was/is super sad case can diedotcom. Haha. I used to keep notes because it made me feel nice or better. Weirdum.

Pinky Tham said...

haha... if i write you love letter will you accept? quite sweet one ok.. no no weird, I love to keep stuff too :)

melissa chen said...

I'd definitely keep your love letter cause I can forsee you actually sprinkle honey or something to make it literally sweet, haha! I shall be expecting a love letter from Melb., yah!

vialentino said...

hi hi...visiting u here...hv a nice day

Pinky Tham said...

mel, haha honey? hmmp sound yummy ok I will try it out. make sure you lick it all :)

vialentino, hi hi!