WAH! I didn't know you were serious! It's naissss! :D :D
pinky.!!! cantikkkkkkkk.! XD
OH NO PINKYYY HAIRR!Macam those moulin rouge hairstyle. XD
Pinky you look awesome with the new hairstyle! =D
gici gici ya ya ta ta~~lady marmalade~~~ loll
mell, I was serious!! I think.. haha thank you women :) denise, thank youuu hehe chingy, I know!!! hahaha moulin rouge? yes ah? hb, of course awesome! hahaha
robb... wtf robb. haha
OMG!!are you doing this because you fear of getting baked in melbourne freaking 44 degree celsius?!haha.anyways, you look trendy hot with this hair!!totally love it!
wha pinky why u so hot already!
Hey, I totally agreed with KY, you are so HOT with new hair style...
pingping you're so hot! my officemate here beside me said you're pretty! hahaha
my god pinkyur too pretty!
You look awesome and wayy hotter in short hair :)Nice change!Btw, this is karen from emmagem!My personal blog's at http://www.cupcakesrock.com/pinkshoes
carol, yeahh lo i scare of heatwave then save money too hahhha ky, eh I always very hot one hahahhathank you vernice!! muakss hehhe roro, hahaha thank you thank you... now i am curious your officemate girl or guy haha :Pfirdy, yeahh lo so you cannot ask me to go away :Phi karen!!! thank you for dropping by hehe. yay i will visit your personal blog hehe
i think u look perfect as ur new hairstyle is nice!! hahaha
welcome to the short hair club XD
tiny life, haha thank you! Ginny, yeah man.. but I still scare a bit :P
Post a Comment
17 comments:
WAH! I didn't know you were serious! It's naissss! :D :D
pinky.!!! cantikkkkkkkk.! XD
OH NO PINKYYY HAIRR!
Macam those moulin rouge hairstyle. XD
Pinky you look awesome with the new hairstyle! =D
gici gici ya ya ta ta~~
lady marmalade~~~ loll
mell, I was serious!! I think.. haha thank you women :)
denise, thank youuu hehe
chingy, I know!!! hahaha moulin rouge? yes ah?
hb, of course awesome! hahaha
robb... wtf robb. haha
OMG!!are you doing this because you fear of getting baked in melbourne freaking 44 degree celsius?!haha.
anyways, you look trendy hot with this hair!!totally love it!
wha pinky why u so hot already!
Hey, I totally agreed with KY, you are so HOT with new hair style...
pingping you're so hot! my officemate here beside me said you're pretty! hahaha
my god pinky
ur too pretty!
You look awesome and wayy hotter in short hair :)
Nice change!
Btw, this is karen from emmagem!
My personal blog's at http://www.cupcakesrock.com/pinkshoes
carol, yeahh lo i scare of heatwave then save money too hahhha
ky, eh I always very hot one hahahha
thank you vernice!! muakss hehhe
roro, hahaha thank you thank you... now i am curious your officemate girl or guy haha :P
firdy, yeahh lo so you cannot ask me to go away :P
hi karen!!! thank you for dropping by hehe. yay i will visit your personal blog hehe
i think u look perfect as ur new hairstyle is nice!! hahaha
welcome to the short hair club XD
tiny life, haha thank you!
Ginny, yeah man.. but I still scare a bit :P
Post a Comment