Wednesday, February 11, 2009

25

This is sort of cheating as I type this in Facebook out of curiousity.

Might as well put it here and laugh at it later.

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.

Tagged by Adelle and Val


1. My English/nickname is Pinky and I haven't met someone named Brain before.

2. I love Tiramisu, the real kind with coffee liquor soaked sponge finger with the real mascarpone cheese and definitely not the cakey type.

3. I want to travel or backpacked around the world (who doesn't?) London, New York, Paris, anywhere and everywhere

4. I want to buy myself a Chanel bag and a Louboutin before I turned 30.

5. I am a crybaby but most of the time I act strong.

6. I think I am addicted to pretty shoes. A shoe whore especially when it comes to heels.

7. My favourite quote is 'I'm going to hell, might as well!'... haha okay I love this quote too 'When Life gives you lemon, make lemonade! ' I like this because... okay hard to explain, ask me when you see me.

8. I am crazy over Britney and MLTR when I was younger... ok I am still crazy over Britney, especially if you give me Hit Me Baby One More Time karaoke and thanks to Mell Lee I am addicted to her new album.

9. I love spicy food. Curry, Spicy Maggie, Pepperish thing... maybe thats why I am hot hot.

10. I love love lame jokes. They make me laugh, the latest one I found is, 'Why is eight scare of seven?' hehehe Guess the answer!

11. My favourite drinks are Ice Lemon Tea, Starbuck Javachip Frap and Starbuck Green Tea Frap. I think I starting to make Nescafe Mocha my habit drink too.

12. I think I love alcohol. The bittersweet taste of it.

13. I think I am secretly afraid of dark and being alone.

14. The only sports I can play properly would be Volleyball. I love it because I met some wonderful people there and I despite it because it give me the biggest thighs...

15. I recently cut my long hair which reaches my belly button to chin length and it felt so exciting.

16. I want to try to do more extreme sports but I hope I won't die from it.

17. I like to blog randomly and sometimes I myself forget what I am blogging about.

18. I can be mean and bitchy when you cross my line.

19. I start wearing specs when I was standard 1 and the first time I wore contacts I felt like the first time I could see the world clearly.

20. I love to read chic lits. good type of fantasy.

21. I do not know how to describe myself. Good? Bad? Nice? Naughty?

22. I believe I side and favour people I prefered and not ashamed of it. :)

23. I think I have a rather weird sense when come to relationship. Go get it people! Life too short.

24. I can never make new year resolutions.

25. I did this tag because 2 crazy girls tagged me and also out of curiousity, how long it would take me to come out 25 random things. almost 2 days I think.

5 comments:

Simon Seow said...

It took me 25 minutes. That's why you go away, I know.

KY said...

to #3, why wouldn't you want to travel around the world in style instead? :P

.:Baby Gin:. said...

7 ate 9 .. hur hur.. i got a lot of stoopid jokes XD

Anonymous said...

HELLO HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN I AM THE BRAIN!!! :( :( :( I'm disappointed in you, Pinky!

Pinky Tham said...

simon, hahaha takes me longer

Ky, maybe it won't be that fun?

Ginny, yay! you got it right! hahaha

Mell, haha I remember la woman! its more like looking for someone maned brain hahaha. come i sayang sayang