heart = mind?
I put on a brave face. It's easier. And sometimes it's better. And sometimes it's not.
Pinky Tham!I thought u promised to blog more than 4 lines? Ish ish...By the way, have fun in OZ land. All the best in everything you do.Take care. *hugs*
ky, hahahha depends how you look at it :P Mel, I guess it could be... since nobody will know how our hearts goes eh? Kelvin! haha.. I try I try. Thank you! You have fun in Uni too haha
Post a Comment
4 comments:
heart = mind?
I put on a brave face. It's easier. And sometimes it's better. And sometimes it's not.
Pinky Tham!
I thought u promised to blog more than 4 lines? Ish ish...
By the way, have fun in OZ land. All the best in everything you do.
Take care. *hugs*
ky, hahahha depends how you look at it :P
Mel, I guess it could be... since nobody will know how our hearts goes eh?
Kelvin! haha.. I try I try. Thank you! You have fun in Uni too haha
Post a Comment