Saturday, October 31, 2009

Unionjack.

I wrote a whole paragraph about how would I feel about graduating soon second time and my first interview experience previously. Does anyone actually wants to read that? Then again, it's quite a personal experience. A bimbo post will be suffice for now for me.

Unionjack flat - SG
Zipper Leggings - SG

Never really imagine I would actually own a Unionjack bejewelled flat.
And no doubt, since I am a shoewhore to start with, I much rather have pretty shoes than erm.. pizza (but I love them, meatlover toppings)

I just realise the Australia flag have Unionjack on it!

3 comments:

Huai Bin said...

I think the NZ flag has it too. :)

Pinky Tham said...

hahahah you are right wei. hehe

Jing said...

Hi, would like to ask where did you buy this Union Jack flat in Singapore? It looks cute! Nice shoes =)