If you noticed my previous post, I mentioned I have a reward after two torturous weeks of assignment. teehee. I'm packing my cape and flying to uniquely Singapore.
However, I have no idea what I am going to do there. I shall list it out and make sure I go.
1. Orchard Road (shopping here I come!)
2. Bugis St. & Far East Plaza (shopping here I come again!)
3. Haji's Lane! I heard it's a pretty nice artistic place.
4. A deal with Judd (I hope you remember.)
5. Chili's Wing! I heard so much about it that I can't wait to try it with all the nuffies.

Ok, looks like everything is either to do with shopping... or more shopping.
Well the last time I went Singapore, this is what I did.

trying to harass Esplanade...
and now I want to do the real indulge in the Uniquely Singapore experience! l
6 comments:
Oh shoot I'm going to lose I just know it.
will i see u in singapore?!
Cis! Trying to rub it into our faces ah Pinkytham!
But we still love you. Not sure about Susu though, hehe.
Judd, hahaha where's your confident boy!
KY, hahahahha yupyup! hehehe
Emily, I love you toooo not rubbing in... :(
DONT LOVE YOU!!! :(
but but but... i still love you! :(
Post a Comment