Thursday, October 29, 2009

surprise

life is full of surprises, isn't that what they always say?

big ones,

small ones,

frivolous ones,

and meaningful ones,

oh not forgetting the unexpected ones.

But those with reasons that is beyond the surface of the material is what counts the most.

I think I will always be mummy and daddy girl. Thank you :)

I absolutely love the trackpad.

5 comments:

May said...

as long u happy can ady.

sorry wa emm shi mac fan. haha

陳一豪 said...

Welcome to this side of the world.

Mellissa said...

OMG! Welcome to the dark side! >:D

Pinky Tham said...

may, hahhahah i am happy heheh nevermind you come and play play with it

yh, mell, hahahahha trust you both to say that. I have to say its getting addictive. haha

Sarah said...

Just passing by..

and the Macbook pro is awesomeee! hehehe love the switch!