Friday, April 2, 2010

door.

It’s funny I’m sitting here in Auckland. For the last two weeks, I have submerge myself into piles and piles of work and assignments.

It is still impossible to runaway from them, but I guess it become a part of us. Our life will continuously intertwine with work, assignment and play.

Project 52 left only 2 weeks and for the second last picture, I had a hard time looking for picture that could speak as much being the second last picture.

And I have utterly no idea when was this taken.

Project 52, Week 51 23rd - 29th March

Was it taken when I woke up?
Or when I bout to go sleep?
Or just lying down there?

oh, I think now I remember how it felt.

2 comments:

KY said...

how about look at jpeg info? :P

Pinky Tham said...

i did :P hahah