Thursday, April 15, 2010

last.

The last few weeks was crazy for uni. Since 1st March, it is as if
'Good Morning, Year 3 Last Semester student. It's gonna be a hell of fucking ride'

Next week,
Monday: 40% research artefacts due
Wednesday: project production approval, ideas still has not been approved and been thrown out of window twice
Friday: 20% marketing documents due

Following week,
Tuesday: 35% reflective essays
Wednesday: 50% Final Preso, of last Wed production.

And these two weeks has finally arrive.

And this is my last time to do it well

heck, I know I could.

p.s I will blog about my last picture of project 52 soon! and yes I will definitely continue.

4 comments:

May said...

the next thing u know, welcome back to reality. climbing time!

sweetiegem <3 said...

hi! may i know..how do u purchase supre outfit??u are from kuala lumpur right?

Anonymous said...

you.can.do.it!! :)

Pinky Tham said...

may, I know man... welcome to the real world again

sweetie, sorry I'm not in KL now.. haha you can check out their website

brenda, thank you woman!