Wednesday, November 4, 2009

quiet.

Project 52, Week 31 27th Oct - 2nd Nov

He left his notes lying around.

Investment? What's Investment? The only Investment I know is on clothes, shoes and bag. haha.

It's quite funny when everyone is in this crazy exam spur and here I am floating around forgetting time and day (I'm not rubbing it in!). When you have so much time and the only human contact I can get from is Twitter, you can't help thinking more.

thinking about if I ever do something like Investment or something entirely different, where will I be?
thinking about tomorrow, if tomorrow did ever come.
thinking about next year. how certain and uncertain it is.
thinking about results. does it measure up to the money and time.
thinking about people, those around and those that are not.
oh and thinking what to eat for dinner.

5 comments:

JiNg JiNg said...

me too. the only investment i knowis only clothes, shoes, bag. i think all woman born to know how to invest tat. hah

sulynn said...

how about thinking about friday night? :) it may be a shorter one than usual but we'll make it as worthwhile as we can!!

btw when is may coming?

Michael Aulia said...

Exam? It's been years ago that I've forgotten what that means lol oops..better run away now....

Ken Wooi said...

during exams..
i always relax too.. =P

kenwooi.com

Pinky Tham said...

jing jing, haha i agree. we are born to do that :)

su, friday night was good thanks mama su hehe

michael, hahah no worries i have no exam for my course :)

kenwooi, hahaha but i don't really have exams hahaha