Horrr pergi Camberwell tak ajak la?!Haha I was thinking of going next week!!! Wanna go again?? :)
Pinky! Will u still be in Mel next June?
nice picture. from where one? and start readin and stop talking about the book. after that only go spread your feminism hahahha
yeahh and i havent been also!Em i go with you!!!!
ooo now know how to edit photo nais nais heh? :P
em! I want to gooooo but next sunday i got lunch with my colleague... next next sundayyy??? hehhehe Elaynne, yeahhh i should be in Melbourne! you coming to visit? hehehe May, hahaha you looo.. eh i got read di yesterday very good. Su, lets go together! ky, I got secret ways.. tell you next time ;)
and i noticed nobody commented about the book. haha
i wanna goo tooo!!but i cant go this weekend :( boohoo
I was at the Camberwell Mkt with all 5 kids on the weekend. We bought books too!
haha it must be a blast for the kids! I love the books there, so tempted to get more :)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Horrr pergi Camberwell tak ajak la?!
Haha I was thinking of going next week!!! Wanna go again?? :)
Pinky! Will u still be in Mel next June?
nice picture. from where one? and start readin and stop talking about the book. after that only go spread your feminism hahahha
yeahh and i havent been also!
Em i go with you!!!!
ooo now know how to edit photo nais nais heh? :P
em! I want to gooooo but next sunday i got lunch with my colleague... next next sundayyy??? hehhehe
Elaynne, yeahhh i should be in Melbourne! you coming to visit? hehehe
May, hahaha you looo.. eh i got read di yesterday very good.
Su, lets go together!
ky, I got secret ways.. tell you next time ;)
and i noticed nobody commented about the book. haha
i wanna goo tooo!!but i cant go this weekend :( boohoo
I was at the Camberwell Mkt with all 5 kids on the weekend. We bought books too!
haha it must be a blast for the kids! I love the books there, so tempted to get more :)
Post a Comment