Sunday, September 27, 2009

Its Krrunch Time, Get Playful

When you are a student, the weekend is usually chaotic. Booze, party, booze, booze. But I decided to stay sober this Saturday night in a house party. (I know! Well, I drank enough on Friday..)

So here I am on a Saturday night, in a house party. With the booze staring back at me!



But no worries, Mr Pringles is here to the rescue!


He is here to krrunch with me! Soberly of course ;)
Instead of Tequila shot, I have.... Pringles Shot!

Project 52, Week 26, 21st - 27th Sept
Even my friend looking longingly at my Pringles shot.. heh.

And I spend my whole night having fun watching my drunk friends dancing the whole night.

Its Krrunch Time, Get Playful! and win tickets to Nuffnang APAC Blog Awards!

2 comments:

KY said...

are u gonna be there pinky tham?!

Pinky Tham said...

hehehehe :):):)