Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Visits

Project 52, Week 21, 17th - 23rd Aug

Sometimes, I don't know why I still do this Project 52... Well easier than Project 365! So I'm not giving up.


One thing I really loves is when friends come visit Melbourne! It remind me why I miss Malaysia so much, because everyone I know is back home. (ok.. fine half of my closest friends are all around the world.) I had some good Pushparatnam time. haha

and this little she bird told me that we know we will all be alright and cool. We are definitely not naive then :)

2 comments:

May said...

I hope Pushparatnam's findings on you don't conclude that you are an angry person...like I did..

or maybe u didnt enjoy my company as much. hahahaha! <3

Pinky Tham said...

oi! i wasn't angry okkkk.. feed you with so much food somemore... hmmp..