Tuesday, August 18, 2009

opinions

I think I'm too opinionated for my own good sometimes.

Either that, or the way I look at things is a little too odd.

Well, like I always say 'if you have it, flaunt it.'

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Pinky, are you studying in Melb Uni? I think I saw someone who looks really like you, but I dare not walk up to say hie cox you obviously wouldn't know me and it'll be even more awkward if that person wasn't you. Haha!a

Pinky Tham said...

hi michelle! I studied at RMIT but I did went to Melb Uni recently to bring my friends around.. ahha no need to be worry. say hi next time! hehe

- m i c h e l l e - said...

Ah okay! U were happily talking so I didn't wana to disrupt you and your friends. Hehe, but if I do bump into you again, I'll definitely say hie. Hehe!