Sunday, March 8, 2009

Melbourne

Mell and I just had a cuppa from Starbucks.

Ice cold frapp and 15 celsius weather. Something about cold and cold is addictive.

The milk here taste better I think and its great to have some female hormones around.

Its how funny we both agree no matter how great Melbourne is, it is just not home.

I think my brain is too frozen to blog right now.

Say hi to my monster baby.


Kit just ask me why I took of picture of myself. sigh.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi woman! We have lunch or something soon this week okay, and I wanna go to Harbourtown! Hahaha :P

Firdauz takes five said...

ur monster very cute

i loike!

melissa chen said...

Aiyeeeer, so keeeeoot! New hoodie? Ish.. I also want!

I don't have anyone here to Starbucks with me :(

sulynn said...

hahah ignore him, tsk boys will nv understand horrr! and ooh thats the hoodie!! nice nice!

haih need. to. shop.

Pinky Tham said...

mell, yuuuppp can can. I am free on thursday!

Firdy, cuter than me...?

Mel, thank youuu, I don't have any before this. I miss having starbucks with you tooo!

Su Lynn, hahaha yeah lo exactly! I thought you mean... need. to. stop. shopping. haha

KY said...

Hello MONSTER!

R said...

you monster! lol

Pinky Tham said...

nyom nyom.. chow down.

Anonymous said...

haha and you'd think that after hanging out with 10 girls for so long, he'd be used to all the camwhoring by now :P

Pinky Tham said...

hahahha apparently not.. or maybe he just don't understand why girl take picture with new clothes haha