I think I have been here for 5 weeks.
It have been nice and I have never play as much Monopoly and Risk in my life before.
Yup, I spend my Friday nights with Monopoly and Risks and ice-creams. All hail queen of Monopoly.
If only life is like Monopoly, all you have to do is just pass go and collect 2000. But that doesn't make life meaningful right?
6 comments:
since when u'r monopoly queeen =p.hehe
Monopoly? Hahaha, wait till I come.. then we'll ber-Taboo, k? Hahaha. Mos-Cow.
janice, hahahha for the last two round we play :P
Mel, hahahhaha cann.. must find something that can be Mos-Cow first eh?
janice n ping>
THATS COS I DIDNT PLAY!
just wait!!!!!!
oh but then, hehehe 2 of you got assignment this week horrrr? wahahah
hahahah no worries su lynn, I still have time for monopoly!
hahaha
hahaha.okieee we shall seeeee.*grins*=p yealor.amidst by pile of ass.stress.
Post a Comment