31st Mac - Advertising Media tut work
1st April - Strategy Planning product facts presentation. (Never choose tim tam please.)
2nd April - Modern Asia slides due
3rd April - Intro to advertising - Audience Insights due
6th April - Modern Asia essay due and group presentation
14th April - FMCG brief due
I forget assignment can be an ass sometimes.
Exciting, no more procrastination.
8 comments:
Amen to that beb, no more procrastination!
Babe, the title to your post should be "FML" cause that's quite an "FML" line of assignment deadlines. Hahaha. Jasmine and I are dying here as well, nyeh.
hahaha memang fml.
just treat them like advertorials! :P
eman, hahahha easier to be said than done. haha
mel, yupp.. totally FML lo... hahaha I love the FML website... hahha we will survive!
Ky, but no money wor. You wanna give me some? hehe
procrastination? hahahaha girl arent we going shopping now? :P
see you! hehe :D:D dfo here we come!
haha.more shoppping less work!=p
su lynn, haha must take break right? :P
Janice, ahhh reward mar hehe
Post a Comment