Saturday, September 1, 2012

September

Hello September, 



Listening: to Lana Del Ray, Marina and the Diamonds and a little bit of Calvin Harris. It's hard not to be addicted to some of the girl power feeling projected by Marina and the Diamonds. 

Reading: Mr. Virgin, Richard Branson is quite quirky with his Business Stripped Bare. Halfway through the book, I can't help wonder if he wrote it or his PA. haha 

Drinking: love, love, love Red Bean Bag's latte. No latte around came close to it. 

Doing: more running and more kickboxing! I haven't feel this fit since 16 and I'm 24 now. And more saving too, if that's ever possible. 

Going: Bangkok and Bali next! some shopping and some relaxing. 

Feeling: A litte hollow and beyond. Beyond that, it's frustrating attracting the wrong kind. 

Craving: Itching to get another permanent ink. Getting something permanent always bring up a lot of conflicting feelings haha 

Snapping: All my good ones are in Instagram. It's so odd to post it again here. 

This is inspired by DayDream Lily, Just a minute. 

What's next? 

1 comment:

Daydream Lily said...

I want to go to Bali soon!! and yes feel free to add extras in to suit you :) sometimes I add in more too.

oh I wouldn't mind reading that book too, I find Richard Branson's story to success so interesting.

and Lana Del Rey is amazing!!!!