Friday, December 17, 2010

football.

It's funny how football unites and divides people.
Almost every man I know in my life loves Manchester. My dad, My bro, My colleagues, My boss. My guys friend. Erm, and I guiltily have to admit as a girl, I do watch football (esp. World Cup...) Oddly it is rather exciting together with a few pints of beer and silly friends. Especially after one too many pints...

I remember one of those night we deck in jersey and prance around the town.
This is definitely when we he have one too many pints...
Guess I would be dropping by with some friends to this.
Definitely a reminiscence of how much fun you can have watching that round ball and some friends. Everyone connects definitely know how to spice up some football match.

Date: 19 Dec 2010 (Sunday)
Time: 12am - 2am

RM5 off! hoho. Can get cheaper food :)
Steal some free MU merchandise from here. Don't say I don't share ya.

Definitely supporting MU man! ;)

2 comments:

KY said...

MU fan? it's warrrrrrrrrrrrrr :P

Pinky Tham said...

why warrrr???