WARGH that's the bag I wanted from Forever New! I wanted the pale pink blush coloured one but the only one left had a pen mark :( :(
<3 nice nice. i wish u happiness everyday like that. <3
LIKE! and you look like you've lost weight babe!
One word : HOT! :)
You look great!:)
mell, oh damn.. that sucks. even tried DFOs? may, haha thank you woman. if only right? ai lynn, i wish! haha hopefully janice, QT, hehe :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
WARGH that's the bag I wanted from Forever New! I wanted the pale pink blush coloured one but the only one left had a pen mark :( :(
<3 nice nice.
i wish u happiness everyday like that. <3
LIKE! and you look like you've lost weight babe!
One word : HOT! :)
You look great!:)
mell, oh damn.. that sucks. even tried DFOs?
may, haha thank you woman. if only right?
ai lynn, i wish! haha hopefully
janice, QT, hehe :)
Post a Comment