Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

2009 has been very exciting

-Given a chance to study abroad.
-Getting my degree.
-Staying in a different country.
-Away from home for almost 11 months.
-Feeding myself with my own bad homecooked food.

It's all very overwhelming and thrilling. It could possibly feel like a slow backward bungee jump.

As for the 1st year of the 2nd decade of the 3rd millenium, 2010.
I will take it as it comes :)


4 comments:

KY said...

and it was nice to see u twice in Melbourne in 2009 :D

Huai Bin said...

It's supposed to be character building. ;)

The part about feeding yourself your own bad homecooked food. I eat crap all the time in uni too. :)

Judd said...

Are you back in MY for good?

Pinky Tham said...

ky, yes it is! let's meet up for lunch one day

hb, hahha I suppose it is. but I think i am improving my crap :P hehe

Judd, nopeee :( only back for holidays haha