Wednesday, December 2, 2009

playcount

Maybe I'm a little late but isn't iTunes play count damn right fascinating?

Never really noticed it before this. I'm an ol'skool Winamp girl previously.

(from about a month ago)

Kinda make me wonder why are these songs played so often. Well mostly favourite, I guess but I'm sure there more to it. Most surprising one would be Daniel Powter - Next Plane Home, not exactly one of the favourite.

And they say sometimes the music you listen to speak about you.

3 comments:

melissa chen said...

I think the list is pretty accurate cause I know that you really dig most of that songs on it. But yeah, the Daniel Powter song is damn.. sesatz. HAHA.

Tim said...

Winamp also has play count lah

Pinky Tham said...

mel, quite right? hahaha.. I actually can't wait to check my winamp ones.. since now i know got. and yeah lo Daniel Powter super sesat man that one

tim, i can't wait to check it! haha