I like :) I always take Js's shirt, clasp a belt, and i'm good to go! Now, we can buy shirt we like for our bfs, win-win situation! Hahahahaa
The shorts! No wonder you feel chilly. :)
denise, hahha I know man.. .we buy nice nice one then we wear... hahajudd, but it was sunny... weird weather seriously.
That's pretty, but I sure couldn't wear that now, it's snow outside;)
very good. "wear" now have faces!
pink, thanks! if only there's snow here! i don't mind haha may,erm... for now la... hahaha
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I like :) I always take Js's shirt, clasp a belt, and i'm good to go! Now, we can buy shirt we like for our bfs, win-win situation! Hahahahaa
The shorts! No wonder you feel chilly. :)
denise, hahha I know man.. .we buy nice nice one then we wear... haha
judd, but it was sunny... weird weather seriously.
That's pretty, but I sure couldn't wear that now, it's snow outside;)
very good. "wear" now have faces!
pink, thanks! if only there's snow here! i don't mind haha
may,erm... for now la... hahaha
Post a Comment