"Sorry, I took the blanket. Are you cold?"
"No, I got you."
"When I am rich, I will buy you a unicorn." "A white horse..."
"... with freddo's cones?"
"Why you don't write me a list of your ex?"
"Don't have.. Aiya, I write you a list of why I love you la."
"Why you always hide Kiwi?"
"I'm your Kiwi now. Hug me la"
"Don't sleep la..."
"I'm not. I'm just closing my eyes to have deep thoughts.. to think of sweet stuff to say to you."
"I remember something funny about that day. We were holding hands across the bus seats."
" You are like a warm bear."
"You think I'm a heater ah?"
"Nope, you're my everrrything."
"It doesn't feel like home here"
"With you here, it feel a little more like home for a while"
"Eeee, disgusting la you."
"You also, that's why we are together"
"I scare you don't want it."
"Never say that again"
"You must say it the right way"
"Yayyyy.. hug me!"
"I wish I got perfume when got special thing like today"
"I like how you smell better without perfume."
"I know I very noisy when I sleep... my nose "
"Don't worry, I still like"
"Where my muaks muaks?" "Confirm tomorrow you feel better"
"What's your best feeling in the world?"
"Having you"
Happy 5 years, darling :)
10 comments:
omg pinky so sweet <3
Happy 5th Pinkit!
awwww. i think i'm gonna get diabetes from this. hahaa so sweeeeet. =) heee
OMG. Albeit a little too sweet for me but sigh.. I wish I'll be able to have that too.
Cheers to you two.. and yes, to Kit too. Haha. Have a good one ya'll! :)
happy anniversary to u pinky!
yh, suprise I can be sweet leh? haha
denise, wahhh don't die... hahaha
mel, haha a little too sweet right? hehe I doubt kit read it already. He is still busy studying haha
ky, thank you ky!!! hehehe
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
hahahaha cannot imagine kk saying that can you please secretly video him one day :P
happy anniversary! 5 YEARS LIAO wooo!
Ahhhhhww ping,that's so sweet.really.
Haha but i cant help to agree with su that i cant imagine kk saying that:P
Nevertheless,happie 5th year to u guys!Mwah.
OMG sweetness overdose!! Haha, but happy 5 years both of you!! Faster get married! (P/S to Kit: I will give you big angpau too don't worry)
Btw, Ping it's so thoughtful of you to remember little things like that! :)
su & janice, hahahha Ok I will try to secretly record it :P:P hahaha thank you thank you.
Emily, wahhh to fast lo, he need to earn money first hahaha.. I didn't jot it all down in a go.. hehe so have been quite a while
5 years..stimness..i mean..sweetness..
Post a Comment